Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday 9/28

First of all, let me get this out of the way:
1 bag of sweaters, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 bags of disgusting frozen vegetables, 5 evil nutrisystem items. That's 11, bringing my total to 65/2008. I've decided to scrap the idea of counting things against me that I bring in, b/c it's just not realistic to keep track of. So there.

We just got back from a lovely weekend away in beautiful CT. We gambled and I played black jack for the first time. It was fun - much better than slots. I wish I had played it sooner. And we actually came home slightly ahead, which was nice. Normally we're down, I don't think we even usually broke even.

Now I'm sick, so is Kris. Nathan is just getting over his cold. He is going to school tomorrow though. After being out last week, I'm sure it won't be pretty. But he must go and I must work.

And now I must get some things done. I knew I'd be paying for my few days off and I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment